Who is it suitable for?
This learning programme provides the essential knowledge for technicians working on a range of lift trucks in all types of workshops, customer sites and maintenance depots.
The qualification covers all the technical needs for today's industry:
- All aspects of health & safety
- Knowledge and understanding of lift truck systems:
- Knowledge and understanding of advanced lift truck systems:
- Advanced fault finding for all of the above systems
When an apprentice has achieved a L3 Apprenticeship, they can then choose to broaden their education and training in other ways from this firm base.
This qualification is assessed via:
- online multi-choice testing
- a range of off-the-job assessments
- 50% is assessed in a practical workshop environment.
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.
View this qualification on the Register of Regulated Qualifications