Who is it suitable for?
- Those who choose a vocational route
- Those seeking full or part time education
- Those seeking employment in the automotive industry
This L2 qualification is designed to provide a standardised approach for the delivery and assessment of the knowledge and skills requirements.
Units included are:
- Routine light vehicle maintenance
- Removing and replacing engine units and components
- Removing and replacing fuel, ignition, air and exhaust systems
- Removing and replacing transmission and driveline units and components
- Health and safety and good house keeping in the automotive environment
- Support for job roles in the automotive environment
- Materials, fabrication, tools and measuring devices used inthe automotive environment
The assessment is made up of two components:
Written Assessments Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.