Who is it suitable for?
- Those who choose a vocational route
- Those seeking full or part time education
- Those seeking employment in the automotive industry
This L2 qualification is designed to provide a standardised approach for the delivery and assessment of the knowledge and skills requirements.
Units included are:
- Routine heavy vehicle maintenance
- Removing and replacing heavy vehicle engine units and components
- Heavy vehicle fuel, air supply and exhaust system units and components
- Removing and replacing driveline units and components
- Health, safety and goodhousekeeping in the automotive environment
- Support for job roles in the automotive environment
- Materials, fabrication, tools and measuring devices used in the automotive environment
The assessment is made up of two components:
- Practical tasks
- Written Assessments
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.