The IMI are working with Smart EPA to bring an efficient and easy way to book and manage EPA for your apprentices.
Keep up to date with all developments in the build up to our fully functioning EPA booking tool
Latest - 16-06-2020
Further to the most recent update below, we are pleased to announce the first stage of the development has been complete.
What does this mean:
- Any apprentices registered on the 29th June 2020 on an EPA package through webportal2 will automatically be registered into SEPA.
- All existing EPA package registered apprentices, prior to 29th June 2020, will not appear in SEPA. Further development work is underway to get all existing apprentices registered in SEPA. The IMI are currently working on the next stage of development and will be in touch when convenient with sufficient notice.
- Any Centres that are not yet engaged with SEPA, but are looking to book an EPA for apprentices imminently, please email email@example.com informing us you require a user account to access SEPA.
- Due to this development, centres are now required to update apprentice information, including employer information on WebPortal2. All information, except for the apprentice first name, middle name, surname and date of birth will be available to amend. Once these amendments have been made, they will also update in SEPA. It is important to keep apprentice information up to date for purposes of EPA booking notifications, results and apprenticeship certification claims made by the IMI to the ESFA upon success of completing EPA.
- To reflect these changes, training providers will have the rights to amend apprentice/employer details on SEPA removed, therefore read only access will be applied.
If you have any questions or queries relating to this communication, please do not hesitate to contact us.
There has been progress in developments between IMI registration system, Webportal and IMI EPA booking system, Smart EPA (SEPA).
We are pleased to announce these progress in developments now mean, any apprentice that is registered on an EPA package, from Monday 20th January 2020 onwards, will be automatically registered within SEPA.
What does this mean:
- The additional fields listed below will be required when making registration for an apprentice on an any apprenticeship standard package with the IMI from Monday 20th January 2020 onwards:
- Employer title
- Employer first name
- Employer surname
- Employer job title
- Employer email
*Updated version of apprenticeship standards registration guide is available on Webportal 2 for reference of these additional mandatory fields
Any further questions please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org