Legal notice and data protection
The content on the IMI Awards website is provided for information purposes only and every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information on it. IMI Awards reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time without notice.
IMI Awards makes no warranty or representation that the information on this website, or any other website accessed through this site, is free from omissions or inaccuracies.
When access is obtained to another web site by means of a link from this website, IMI Awards has no control over the contents on the other website. IMI Awards accepts no liability that might arise from use or reliance on any information or links contained on this website.
Trademarks and Copyright
The copyright, trademarks and other material on this site are owned by the IMI Awards. All rights reserved. Site visitors are responsible for complying with all applicable copyright laws. IMI Awards permits visitors to print copies of website content as necessary for personal use as is reasonable for private purposes. All other uses are prohibited.
IMI Awards is fully committed to compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The following principles are applied when we handle personal information:
- Your information is only used with your knowledge
- We will not pass your information on to any other organisation without your agreement, unless required to do so by the law
- Only information that we actually require is collected
- Your information is only seen by those who require it to maintain our service to you
- Your information is retained only for as long as it is required
- We will keep your information up-to-date
- Your information will be protected from accidental or unauthorised disclosure
- Inaccurate or misleading information will be corrected as soon as possible
- We will provide you with a copy of your information on request
All correspondence relating to data protection, including requests for copies of the personal information we may hold, should be sent to email@example.com or IMI Awards, Fanshaws, Brickendon, Hertford SG13 8PQ.