IMI eLearning Training Day
PUBLISHED: 29/10/2014 | UPDATED:29/10/2014 12:56:08
IMI eLearning (ATT) are offering a training day on Wednesday 3rd December 2014, 11am to 4pm at Fanshaws.
We are running a training and development day to help you learn more about and get the best from our Automotive Technician Training (ATT) system. In addition to the following list we will cover aspects such as: Extension activities, inclusive teaching/learning, individualising the curriculum, blended learning, student centred approaches, differentiation, learner focus, learner engagement, and there will be plenty of time for questions too:
- Use of offline system – what would we recommend that people use? Benefits etc.
- Use of on-line system for accurate learner tracking
- Use of 3D modelling
- Using annotator effectively – making handouts / resources,
- ATT interactive for additional information / extension activities
- Navigation of system – bookmarking, searching for specific topics
- Multi-choice question bank – how to set a test for individuals, groups, different tests for all, same test etc., marking
- Level 3 area for diagnosis of system faults
- Practical worksheets
- Textbooks and more!
We will also present a brief overview of the IMI ePortfolio system and the Professional Register.
Places are limited so please contact us ASAP to reserve your place.
Venue: IMI Conference Centre, Fanshaws, Brickendon, Hertford
Cost: £135 +vat - includes a textbook worth £35, lunch and a CPD certificate
Delegates: Limited to 12 so book now!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place