Who is it suitable for?
This learning programme provides the essential knowledge for sales personnel selling a wide range of vehicles in all types of garages, dealerships and specialist vehicle sales outlets.
The qualification covers all the techniques for today's industry:
- All aspects of health and safety
- Financing the purchase
- Sales techniques
- Forecasting and evaluation of sales performance
- Effective customer service
- Personal development
When an apprentice has achieved a L3 Apprenticeship, they can then choose to broaden their education and training in other ways from this firm base.
This qualification is assessed via the following methods:
- online multi-choice testing
- a range of off-the-job assessments
- 50% is assessed in a practical work environment.
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.
View this qualification on the Register of Regulated Qualifications