Who is it suitable for?
This qualification covers activities that relate to vehicle sales personnel working in all types of dealerships, specialist sales centres and garages.
The L3 Diploma includes:
- all aspects of health & safety, maintaining positive relationships and good housekeeping
- selling vehicles and services to customers in face to face settings
- generating and following up sales leads
- negotiating vehicle sales
- negotiating fleet and business vehicle sales
- monitoring the delivery of vehicles to customers
- contributing to maintaining effective customer service
- understanding of how the above selling skills operate
Other skills that may be required are:
- communicating information electronically
- valuing vehicles for part exchange
- improving customer relations
- assisting customers to secure finance for purchase
- forecasting, monitoring and evaluating personal sales performance
- managing yourself
- designing, implementing and evaluating sales plans
For some learners this qualification could prepare them for progression to further learning and training. For others, this qualification could also provide a useful recognition of their practical skills and knowledge, to aid their step from one job role to another.
The qualification is assessed using portfolio and online multi-choice testing.
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.
View this qualification on the Register of Regulated Qualifications