Who is it suitable for?
This qualification covers activities that relate to vehicle parts personnel, working with a wide range of vehicles, in all types of garages, dealerships and specialist vehicle parts outlets.
This L3 Diploma includes:
- all aspects of health & safety, maintaining positive relationships and good housekeeping
- contributing to a secure workplace
- coordinate and receipt the storage of parts
- processing payment transactions
- sourcing and ordering parts for stock
- resolving customer service problems
- understanding of how the above procedures operate
Other skills that may be required are:
- co-ordinating stocktaking
- communicating electronically
- supporting customer service improvements
- providing specialist support in helping customers make purchases
- maximising product sales
- planning, monitoring and adjusting staffing levels and schedules
- contributing to continuous improvements
For some learners this qualification could prepare them for progression to further learning and training. For others, this qualification could also provide a useful recognition of their practical skills and knowledge, to aid their step from one job role to another.
The qualification is assessed using portfolio and online multi-choice testing.
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.
View this qualification on the Register of Regulated Qualifications