This L2 qualification covers the basic techniques for today's industry:
- All aspects of health & safety
- The key stages of the vehicle sale
- Vehicle sales legislation
- Prospecting, initial contact and qualifying customer needs
- Vehicle presentation
- Part exchange of vehicles
- Negotiation and closing of the sale
- Taking an order and vehicle delivery
When an apprentice has achieved a L2 Apprenticeship, they can then choose to broaden their education and training in other ways from this firm base.
The qualification is assessed via:
- online multi-choice testing
- a range of off-the-job assessments
- 50% is assessed in a practical work environment.
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.
View this qualification on the Register of Regulated Qualifications