Who is it suitable for?
This qualification covers activities that relate to vehicle sales personnel working in all types of dealerships, specialist sales centres and garages.
The L2 Diploma includes:
- all aspects of health & safety
- maintaining positive working relationships
- giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- selling vehicles and services to customers in face-to-face settings
- understanding how the above selling skills operate.
Other skills that may be required are:
- using information technology to enter and find data
- conducting vehicle demonstration test drives
- following up and actioning sales leads
- appraising vehicles for part exchange
- monitoring the delivery of vehicles to customers.
For some learners this qualification could prepare them for progression to further learning and training. For others, this qualification could also provide a useful recognition of their practical skills and knowledge, to aid their step from one job role to another.
The qualification is assessed using portfolio and online multi-choice testing.
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.
View this qualification on the Register of Regulated Qualifications