Who is it suitable for?
This learning programme provides the essential knowledge for vehicle parts personnel working with a wide range of vehicles in all types of garages, dealerships and specialist vehicle parts outlets.
This VRQ covers the basic techniques for today's industry:
- All aspects of health and safety
- Maintaining positive relationships and good housekeeping
- Basic vehicle knowledge
- Customer awareness and service
- Handling, receiving and storing parts
- Selecting parts, assembling orders and loading goods
- Workplace security
- Parts interpretation and deliveries
- Stock control
- Process payments
When an apprentice has achieved a L2 Apprenticeship, they can then choose to broaden their education and training in other ways from this firm base.
The qualification is assessed via:
- online multi-choice testing
- a range of off-the-job assessments
- 50% is assessed in a practical work environment.
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.
View this qualification on the Register of Regulated Qualification