Who is it suitable for?
This qualification covers activities that relate to vehicle parts personnel, working with a wide range of vehicles, in all types of garages, dealerships and specialist vehicle parts outlets.
This L2 Diploma includes:
- all aspects of health & safety, maintaining positive relationships and good housekeeping
- giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- contributing to a secure workplace
- selecting and issuing vehicle parts
- receiving and storing parts
- understanding of how the above procedures operate.
Other skills that may be required are:
- processing customer orders
- returning goods into store
- delivering parts to customers
- processing payment from customers
- using information technology
- helping customers to choose products
- providing advice and support to customers
- maximising produce sales.
For some learners this qualification could prepare them for progression to further learning and training. For others, this qualification could also provide a useful recognition of their practical skills and knowledge, to aid their step from one job role to another.
The qualification is assessed using portfolio and online multi-choice testing.
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.
View this qualification on the Register of Regulated Qualifications