Who is it suitable for?
This learning programme provides the essential knowledge for vehicle parts personnel working with a wide range of vehicles in all types of garages, dealerships and specialist vehicle parts outlets.
This qualification covers the basic techniques for today's industry:
- Health, safety and good housekeeping in the automotive environment
- Receiving and storing motor vehicle parts
- Selecting and issuing motor vehicle parts
- identifying and reporting security risks within a vehicle parts envirnoment
The qualification is assessed via:
- a range of off-the-job assessments
- 50% is assessed in a practical work environment.
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre