Who is it suitable for?
This learning programme provides the essential knowledge for vehicle parts personnel working with a wide range of vehicles in all types of garages, dealerships and specialist vehicle parts outlets.
This qualification covers the basic techniques for today's industry:
- Health, safety and good housekeeping int he automotive environment
- Support for job roles in the automotive environment
- Give a positive impression to vehicle parts customers
- Selecting and issuing motor vehicle parts
- Identifying and reporting security risks within a vehicle parts environment
- Delivering motor vehicle parts to customers
- Entering and finding data using inormation technology within a vehicle parts environment
- Processing returned goods and materials in a vehicle parts environment
The qualification is assessed via:
- a range of off-the-job assessments
- 50% is assessed in a practical work environment.
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre