Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is for:
- school and college leavers who wish to join the automotive industry
- individuals (who are not employed in the industry) who want the opportunity to develop occupational knowledge and carry out practical tasks.
- and employees of the industry who are seeking to enhance and/or demonstrate their understanding of their work role
When a learner has achieved a SCQF Level 6/7 qualification, they can then choose to broaden their education and training in other ways or progress onto higher level qualifications.
This learning programme qualification is based upon IMI Sector Skills Council's National Occupational Standards.
For some individuals, this qualification could provide a useful recognition of their professional competence, to aid their step from one job role to another, e.g. moving into supervisory roles. For others, it could prepare them for progression to further learning and training.
The assessment of this VRQ is made up of 3 components:
- IMI practical support material
- IMI set Online Testing
- IMI written support material
Want to know more?
Please contact an IMI approved centre.