These developments will improve the platform, making it more user-friendly and easier to complete processes.
Some of the changes are detailed below:
- Shared units across qualifications, such as general units, are currently causing some issues. A fix will be implemented to help with these issues
- Open documents will automatically save every 30 minutes
- Audit trail against any uploaded evidence
- Students will no longer need to reply to the Assessor. The Assessor will activate the task, and it is then ready to be completed / passed
- Any comments recorded against the removal of any evidence can be viewed by all parties, providing a clear audit trail
- The candidate assessment summary is being built into ePortfolio and the unit sign-off date will be automatically populated
- Candidate progression data can be downloaded into, or accessed by Excel / CSV file
ePortfolio will remain accessible at all times during the development work and will not affect centre access.
If you have any queries about the improvements being made email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01992 511521.