These developments will be going live at the end of October, early November and are being implemented to improve the platform, making it more user-friendly and easier to complete processes.
Some of the changes are detailed below
- Shared units across qualifications, such as general units, can be changed / amended according to a specific qualification
- On-screen reminders to save work every 30 minutes
- Audit trail against any uploaded evidence
- Students will no longer need to reply to the Assessor. The Assessor will activate the task, and it is then ready to be completed / passed
- Any comments recorded against the removal of any evidence can be viewed by all parties, providing a clear audit trail
- The candidate assessment summary is being built into ePortfolio and the unit sign-off date will be automatically populated.
Candidate progression data can be downloaded into, or accessed by Excel / CSV file disruption to a minimum.
If you have any queries about the improvements being made email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 01992 511521.