We are pleased to announce that the new Transport Maintenance Level 1 qualifications will be launching on 1st May 2016.
The newly formed Level 1 qualifications replace the existing ones currently in use. In line with feedback we have received, the new qualifications have a far greater choice of units, allowing a more flexible approach for learners in the areas they are most interested in. The new qualifications also reduce the amount of paperwork required by assessors, in response to feedback we have received.
Our new Transport Maintenance Level 1 VRQ qualification offer, and associated Total Qualification Time (TQT), is as follows:
- L1 Award in Transport Maintenance (76 – 116 hours)
- L1 Certificate in Transport Maintenance - Pathways: Generic and Cycle
- Generic (232 – 320 hours)
- Cycle (170 – 209 hours)
- L1 Certificate in Vehicle Valeting (182 – 204 hours)
- L1 Diploma in Transport Maintenance – Pathways: Generic, Heavy Vehicle, Light Vehicle and Motorcycle
- Generic (365 – 507 hours)
- Heavy Vehicle (371 – 467 hours)
- Light Vehicle (372 – 494 hours)
- Motorcycle (377 – 461 hours)
New Level 1 Accident Repair qualifications are coming soon. Information will be available shortly in preparation for their launch in June 2016.
If you have any queries about either the new Maintenance & Repair or Accident Repair Level 1 qualifications, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01992 511521. We will be happy to assist you.