Functional Skills in English and Maths learner breakdown reports
From Monday 20th February 2017 centres will be able to download learner feedback reports for our English and Maths Functional Skills exams. This will be for exams scheduled on or after 1st January 2017.
We are sure this new feature will prove invaluable in terms of supporting learners who are unsuccessful in their first test.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the Functional Skills team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Functional Skills Initial Assessments!
Skillsfirst are delighted to announce a partnership with Hodder Education which will enable customers to access free initial assessments for English and Maths Functional Skills.
The features of this offer are:
- Free, stand-alone initial assessment tool for maths and English (E1-L2)
- Paper-based and online versions
- Works on any device with a basic internet connection (tablet compatible)
Additional resources are also available at discounted rates, these include:
- End to End e-learning in maths, English and ICT (EL3 - L2) which take learners from initial assessment to test ready
- Video lessons, printable textbook versions and interactive assessments
- Bespoke learning plans automatically created and presented for each learner
- Lesson builder tool that allows you to upload your own learning materials
- Designed to be delivered by non-specialist tutors in a range of classroom and remote environments - full tutor guidance included
- From £6 per learner per subject with no contracts - pay as you go - buy just the licences you need
- Free training for staff - including best practice on delivering with e-learning and Ofsted/audit advice
To access the free initial assessments, please contact Barry Seddon, Functional skills Consultant for Hodder Education by email: email@example.com.
Please mention that you have been given their details by Skillsfirst Awards to ensure any discounts are applied as appropriate.