We are delighted to announce that all 10 qualifications submitted have been approved to appear on the DfE 2018 Performance Tables.
- 601/7239/3 - IMI Level 3 Extended Diploma in Land-based Technology (VRQ)
- 601/7238/1 – IMI Level 3 Diploma in Auto-Electrical and Mobile Electrical Operations
- 601/7327/0 – IMI Level 3 Diploma in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance
- 601/7325/7 – IMI Level 3 Extended Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance
- 601/7324/5 – IMI Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance (VRQ)
- 601/7328/2 – IMI Level 3 Diploma in Motorcycle Maintenance
- 601/7334/8 – IMI Level 3 Extended Diploma in Motorsport (VRQ)
- 601/7115/7 – IMI Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair – Paint
- 601/7117/0 – IMI Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair – Body (VRQ)
- 601/7232/3 – IMI Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair – Multi-skilled
These qualifications are automatically included on the Legal Entitlement funding list for 2016/17. An updated list will follow from the SFA.
The qualifications will also count in the TechBacc's (Technical Baccalareate) performance measure. For further information, please see the See Also section.
The DfE-approved Tech Levels have received employer support from a range of organisations, including: BMW, SMMT, BAGMA, CAA, Heysham Trucks, MIA, Suzuki, Vauxhall, TEG Sport, Bodyshop Solutions and more.
For further information on the the above qualifications, please see the Go To section.
If you have any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01992 511521. We will be happy to assist you.