IMI Quality Assured Programmes
Who is it suitable for?
- IMI Quality Assured Programmes (QAP) are designed for organisations who offer, or are looking to offer, training within the automotive sector. These include further education colleges, training providers, vehicle manufacturers and employers including retail dealership groups.
- Independent endorsement and recognition of quality training programmes
- A cost-effective solution for organisations offering their own training
- Approval and certification of programmes through IMI
- Certificates can include up to two logos of your choice
- Increased motivation for candidates
To offer IMI Quality Assured Programmes you must be an IMI approved centre. Before approving a centre or programme IMI will carry out a straightforward, but rigorous, approval process.
In addition to being an approved centre:
- the course(s) must be of a good quality.
- the training programme must have an assessed outcome, such as a practical exam or observation, that is related to learning outcomes.
- assessments must take place before, during or at the end of each programme.
- validation and feedback must include actions to be addressed by the candidate.
- any changes to the programme must be approved by IMI.