Latest Qualification & Accreditation Updates
The following page has been developed to provide you with an update relating to IMI qualification and accreditation developments. Below you will find a list of current products in development or under review along with completed developments scheduled to 'go live'.
Level 1 Award in Cycle Maintenance
Our L1 cycle qualification has recently undergone a review to ensure it remains current and meets the requirements of the industry. This qualification is for learners who have a keen interest in cycle maintenance and are looking to progress into employment within this industry.
Learners will develop the knowledge and skills from the following sibject areas that are required for a cycle maintenance technician.
- Health and safety practices in a cycle environment
- Removing and replacing cycle components
- Carrying out a systematic cycle check
- Repairing a cycle puncture
The new documentation can be found in the downloads section of this page.
If you offer the existing cycle qualifications that this are replacing please familiarise yourself with the new documentation and ensure you use this for any assessments carried out after 1st September 2017.
If you require any further information about the new documentation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT PRODUCTS IN DEVELOPMENT/UNDER REVIEW
- IMI Paint and Senior Paint Accreditation
- Level 1 Certificate Qualification for Key Stage 4
- Level 2 Technical Award Qualification for Key Stage 4
- IMI Accident Repair Accreditation Assessment Strategy
- Level 2 Certificate in Maintenance & Repair Automotive Related Vehicle or Machinery
- IMI VDA Accreditated Assessor Award